BOOKING OPEN Rs. 17 .31 Lacs - 2BHK Apartment
GLS Infratech launching new 2 BHK Apartments -Arawali Homes in Sector 4 Sohna Affordable Housing Policy 2013. Arawali Homes. It is considered under the Huda Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business center point of Sohna Gurgaon. Sector 4 is one of the new areas around the Sohna and Gurgaon Road, that are a piece of Sohna Master Plan 2031, Sohna expert arrangement looked as Gurgaon Extension which officially joined with Sohna Road and an alternate proposed 60 Mtr Wide Sector Road, which specifically interface with Golf Course Extension Road and an alternate Proposed Metro Station.
Licence Details :
|Licence No.||110 Dated 14/08/2014|
|Building Plan Sanction||ZP-1010/AD(RA)/2014/23520 DATED 01.10.2014|
|Affordable Housing Policy 2013||Click here to view policy|
|Environmental Clearance||SEIAA/HR/2016/255 Dated 12.04.2016|
- Sohna Road
- Proposed 60 mtr Sector Road approx 8 km.
- Metro Corridor
- Proposed Metro Corridor / Station
- National Highway
- Resort/Tourist Complex
Key Distances :
- IGI Airport – 40 Mins Drive
- Huda City Center – 20 Mins Drive
- Rajiv Chowk – 18 Mins Drive
- IFFCO Chowk – 22 Mins Drive
- Golf Course Road – 20 Mins Drive
- Aravalis in The Backdrop
- Schools (Ryan/GD Goenka/ K.R. Mangalam Pathways/DPS) – 5 To 10 Mins Drive
- Medanta Medicity – 20 Mins Drive
|Wall Finish||:||Oil Bound Distemper|
|Toilets Wall Finish||:||Up to 5 Feet Tiles and Oil Bound Distemper in other area|
|Kitchen Flooring & Dado||:||Tiles|
|Wall Finish||:||Tiles up to 5 Feet above counter and Oil Bound Distemper in other area|
|Others||:||Single Bowl Stainless Sink with Drain Board|
|Balcony Flooring||:||Anti-Skid Tiles|
|Ceiling||:||Oil Based Distemper|
|Main Door||:||Painted Hardwood Frame with Moulded Skin Door|
|Internal Door||:||Painted Hardwood Frame with Moulded Skin Door|
|Chinaware||:||Parryware or equivalent|
|C. P Fittings||:||Modern and Elegant|
|Electrical||:||Use of ISE marked products for Wirings, Switches and Circuits|
|Type||Carpet Area||Total Amount||Booking Amount|
Subvention Plan :
|Time of Payment||Percentage of the Total Price Payable|
|At the time of submission of the Application for allotment||5% of the Total Price|
|At the time of possession||95% of the Total Price|
Timely Payment Plan:
|Time of Payment||Percentage of total amount payable|
|At the time of submission of the Application for Allotment||5% of the total price|
|Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the total price|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price|
|Note : EDC and Taxes will be charges separately as applicable|
Terms & Conditions :
- All payments to be made through account payee cheques/ demand drafts drawn in favour of “M/s GLS lnfratech Private Limited“, payable at Gurgaon.
- Payment subject to realization of cheque / demand draft.
- Stamp duty, registrations charges, legal expenses and other miscellaneous charges shall be separately borne and paid by the Applicant, as applicable at the time of registration of the sale deed.
- Government taxes and levies like service tax, VAT, Cess etc., as applicable from time to time will be extra.
- In case of any levy of EDC (including as revised from time to time) or imposition of IDC or other charges or levies that were not applicable at the time of making the application for allotment but became subsequently applicable, such EDC or IDC or other charges shall be applicable to and be paid by the allottee(s) on a pro-rata basis, the amount for which shall be calculated by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions mentioned here are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the Applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms & conditions, please refer to the Application Form and the Apartment Buyer’s Agreement.
Floor Plan :