Amendments in HUDA Affordable Housing Policy 2013
The government of Haryana is working hard towards making affordable housing policy beneficial for people living in Gurgaon. With the amendments in Huda Affordable Housing Policy 2013, the government has empowered people to buy modern homes at affordable price. There are many popular affordable housing projects in Gurgaon from where you can choose your dream home. Some of the widely popular affordable housing projects in Gurgaon include Signature Global Millennia 3, Mahira Homes 63 A, OSB The Venetian, Mahira Homes 95, GLS South avenue, Pyramid Midtown, Pyramid Urban Homes 2 Extension, Signature Global Proxima sector 89 Gurgaon, MRG World Ultimus sector 90 Gurgaon and the list is endless.
The Governor of Haryana has made amendment in the Affordable Housing Policy2013 dated 19.08.2013 under the provisions of the clause no. 3 (Minimum and Maximum Area of Projects) of the Affordable Housing Policy- 2013 dated 19.08.2013, shall be substituted with the following:-
“3. Minimum and Maximum Area of housing Project and provision of community sites: As per the amendment in HUDA Affordable housing policy, the minimum and maximum area for affordable housing projects shall be 4 acres and 30 acres respectively irrespective of the Housing Development Plan where such project is proposed: Given that, after exhaustion of at least 25 acres of the Net Planned Area in any sector,
- a) Licence application for minimum 2 acre area shall also be considered;
- b) In such case, when applications for area exceeding the available area beyond 25 acres in a given sector are received, the successful application shall be decided via draw of lots;
- c) The minimum area norm for community site shall continue to remain as prescribed in the original Affordable Housing Policy dated 19.08.2013: Any colonizer seeking the benefit of this present amendment shall be required to submit fresh application.
- Despite anything to the contrary as specified in the policy dated 19.08.2013, and as amended from time to time,
- a) The norm of community site as prescribed in the policy dated 19.08.2013 shall be mandatory for any colony upto 10 acre area;
- b) For colony area beyond 10 acres, additional community sites as provided in the policy dated 19.08.2013 shall be made mandatory for every incremental 10 acres area (beyond original 10 acres) or part thereof.
- c) Further, community buildings shall be provided as per the norms for Internal
Community Buildings as per policy dated 09.10.2018, where population exceeds 10,000 in a colony. “
- The clause no. 4(i)(d) of the Affordable Housing Policy dated 19thAugust, 2013, shall be substituted with the following:-
“4(i)(d) Maximum area under Commercial Use :- 8% of Net Planned Area at 175 FAR.
Note: The benefit of increase in commercial component from 4% to 8% may also be availed by an existing coloniser (where license stands granted before the issuance of present instructions), if:
- a) Occupation certificate of all the residential towers in the colony has not yet been obtained;
- b) The coloniser submits the consent of at least two-thirds of the allottees as per the provisions of Section 14 of Real Estate
(Regulation and Development) Act, 2016; and,
- c) The coloniser makes an additional payment of 50% of EDC on the additional commercial component, at rates applicable on the date of extending such benefit.”
- The clause no. 4(iii) of the Affordable Housing Policy dated 19thAugust, 2013 related to parking norms shall be substituted with the following:-
4(iii) Parking Norms:
- Mandatory non-chargeable 0.5 ECS parking space
- Mandatory parking space at the rate of half Equivalent Car Space (ECS) for each
Dwelling unit shall be provided.
- Only one two-wheeler parking site shall be earmarked for each flat, which shall be allotted only to the flat-owners. The parking bay of two-wheelers shall be 0.8m x 2.5m unless otherwise specified in the zoning plan.
iii. The balance available parking space, if any, beyond the allocated two-wheeler parking sites, can be earmarked as free-visitor-car-parking space.
- Optional and chargeable parking space at the rate of 0.5 ECS per dwelling unit.
- The colonizer may provide an additional and optional parking space, maximum to the extent of half Equivalent Car Space (ECS) per dwelling unit
- In case such optional parking space is provided by the coloniser; maximum of one car parking space per dwelling unit can be allotted by the coloniser, at a rate not exceeding 5% of the cost of flat to such allottee.
- In cases where licenses under AHP 2013 already stand granted and building plans stand approved without availing the optional 0.5 ECS per dwelling unit parking space, the coloniser shall be required to submit the consent of atleast two thirds of the allottees as per the provisions of Section 14 of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, for the purpose of amendment in building plans for availing such additional and optional 0.5 ECS per dwelling unit parking space. Further, this benefit shall not be available for the projects wherein occupation certificate of all the residential towers has already been obtained.
Affordable housing projects in Gurgaon offer wealth of amenities to cater your modern living requirements sucha s swimming pool, round the clock security system, meditation center, gym, car parking space, club house, running track, jogging track, dedicated kids play area and more. Builders like MRG World, Mahira Homes, Pyramid Fusion Homes, Supertech the valley Gurgaon,Shree Vardhman Green Court, Signature Global The Millenia are popular names in affordable housing segment that are fulfilling dreams of people to buy homes in Gurgaon.