BOOKING CLOSED Rs. 20 .82 Lacs - 2BHK Apartment, 3BHK Apartment
Mahira Homes 63a :
Mahira Homes 63a – India’s first pilot luxury project in budget with well planned residential complex along with infrastructure, roads, covered parking, internal garden, water supply and security.
Mahira Homes 63a is one of the finest expressions of luxurious lifestyle, Situated in the best residential area in Sector 63A Gurugram, it is where you can enjoy the best modern amenities in the lap of lush green nature. Catering to the requirements Of modern living, the project comes with a number of benefits due to its location
Mahira Homes 63a Affordable housing in Gurgaon Sector 63A being developed by Mahira Group under Haryana Affordable Policy 2013 . The Project is Strategically located in Sector 63 A Gurgaon on Golf Course Extension Road Area. Spread Over 5 acres of land with minimum 65% of Open Space Comprising High rise story of 636 Apartments of 2/3 BHK .These homes are true green in nature as the project overlooks the proposed Huda green belt earmarked in the Master Plan of 2031.Mahira Homes 63a though affordable but boasts of facilities like Central Greens, Club, Kids Play Zone,Sport Facilities ,Convenience Shopping Center which no Other Huda Affordable Projects are providing.
ABOUT MAHIRA GROUP :
Mahira Group ventured into the construction industry with a modest start but grew to its current stature entirely due to our focus on core values of integrity, commitment, dedication and delivering value to each client.
128 of 2019 dated 27/11/2019
Total No. of Towers
Project Area :
Total No. of Apartments
Under PMAY CLSS and save up to Rs. 2.67 Lakh*
MAHIRA HOMES 63A PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Water Management
- 5 Acres of Green Land
- Natural Lighting
- Commercial Complex
- Waste Management
- Road Network
- Four side open entry and exit
- Parking for every ﬂat
- Clean Premises
- Kitchen with utility balcony
- Energy Efﬁciency
- Saves water & Electricity upto 20-30%
- Promotes Health & Well-being
- Good Air Quality & Ventilation
- Conservation of Natural Resoures
- Effective Waste Management for
BENEFITS & AMENITIES :
Mahira Homes 63a Benefits
- No Maintenance Charges for 5 Years
- Up to 90% Loan Available (All Banks)
- Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Zero IDC and EDC
- Licensed & approved by Director Town and Country Planning Haryana
- 100% Possession within 4 Year
Mahira Homes 63a – Landscape features:
- Club house
- Kids play area
- Sports facility
- Swimming pool
- 3 tier security
- 24×7 water supply
- Open spaces
- Meditation centre
- Power backup
MAHIRA HOMES 63A SPECIFICATION :
|Aluminum Form Work|
|Make||S-Form from Korea & MFE from Malaysia|
|Benefits||better quality & finish from conventional system earthquake resistant Structure|
|Make||Varmora & Orient bell|
|Benefits||using PGVT ( vitrified tiles) for better look & feel others are using Soluble salt Tiles|
|UPVC Door & Window|
|Make||Okotech & Equivalent with Glass of ASAI, Saint Gobin & Equivalent|
|Benefits||High Performance Glass with light transmission for better cooling & energy saving, others are using plain glass|
|Door Frames & Shutter|
|Make||Bhutan Tuff & other reputed brands|
|Benefits||Hard wood red marandi & Shutters are with both sides laminate for better look and feel|
|Make||Euro Grass,Prayag & equivalent|
|Benefits||Low-flow fixtures for water saving|
|Make||Varmora & equivalent|
|Benefits||Dual Flushing for water saving|
|Make||Schindler /Otis / Kone|
|Benefits||Safety Feature – ARD System, MRL, Safety brakes Door sensors, Door closing devices, Hoistway door interlocks, Pit buffers, Emergency lighting, Emergency power, Fire emergency systems|
|Wires & cables|
|Make||Finolex, Finolex, Havells, Polycab & Equivalent|
|Benefits||Less Maintenance cost in long run|
|Make||North West, ABB & Equivalent|
|Benefits||Modular design with better durability & Less Maintenance cost in long run|
|Make||UPVC – Supreme & Prince|
|Benefits||Less Maintenance cost in long run|
|External & Internal Paints|
|Make||Asian, Burger, Dulux & Equivalent|
|Benefits||Low VOC Paint are good for both the environment and humans External Weather Coat paints with temperature reduction|
|Make||Syska, Osram & equivalent|
|Benefits||LED in common area with energy efficient model|
|Godrej Solar System to generate electricity for common area lighting to minimize the consumption of electricity|
|Segregating the solid waste into dry & wet waste to produce manure for landscape plantation|
|Udaipur green stone with combination of Tiles|
LOCATION ADVANTAGES :
Mahira Homes 63a is the Prime Location in Sector 63A, Gurgaon
WELL-LINKED TO MAJOR LANDMARKS:
- Well Connected to Golf Course Road, Sohna Road, NH-8, Gurugram and Faridabad Road.
- 2 minutes drive from the proposed metro station.
- 35 minutes drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- 20 minutes drive from Delhi.
- 20 minutes drive from HUDA City Centre metro station.
- Close to Southern Peripheral Road.
- Easy access to Delhi through Faridabad Road and MG Road.
- The project site is at the intersection of 150 metre wide Peripheral Road and 84 metre wide Sector Road.
- The commencement of the much anticipated Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor shall also help in fuelling the already booming infrastructure of this area.
- Multiple business hubs and Kadarpur CRPF Camp is in close proximity.
- Cycling distance from Capital Cyberspace, Sector-59, Gurugram,
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ALL MODERN CONVENIENCES:
- St. Johannes International School, VIBGYOR High School, Shiksha Bharti Public School, The Shriram Millennium School,DPS International & St. Xavier’s High School.
- Super-specialty hospitals [Medanta/Max/Fortis/Artemis/Paras].
- Multiplexes, shopping malls, hotels.
MAHIRA HOMES 63A PRICE lIST :
|Unit Type||Carpet Area Sq.Ft.||Balcony Area Sq. Ft||Total Area||*Sale Price (Rs.)||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK Unit Type B||508 Sqft||100 Sqft||608 Sqft||20,82,000||1,05,000|
|3 BHK Unit Type A||645 Sqft||112 Sqft||757 Sqft||26,30,000||1,31,500|
*Applicable GST extra / area and booking amount approx
PAYMENT PLAN :
Time of Payment
Percentage of the Total Price Payable
|At the time of submission of the Application for allotment||5% of the Total Price|
|Within fifteen days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the Total Price|
|Within six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within twelve month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within eighteen month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within twenty four month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within thirty month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|
|Within thirty-six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the Total Price|