Sunrays Heights 63 Golf Drive Affordable Full Project Details
Applications are Invited from general public for booking of Residential Apartments In the Affordable Housing Project proposed to be developed as per terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by the Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (details available at the Department website.
Project Details :
- Project approvals: Colonizer/Developer: Sunrays Heights Private Limited (A Group company of Bedarwal Consortium) Lic.No/Year: 82/2014 Building Plan Approved on dated-10/03/15 vide memo no. ZP-1063/AD(RA)/2015/3732.
- Location: Sector 63 A, Gurgaon.
- Provisions: Project Area: 5.90 acres comprising a total 936 no. of apartments out of which 5% flats reserved for management quota and 95%for general public. Community Facilities: One Community Hall of 2199 sq.ft., One Anganwadi-cum-creche of 2145 sq.ft., One Swimming Pool.
- Apartment Details: Category 1:234 no. of apartments of 356.18 sq.ft.(33.09 sq.m.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 69.84 sq.ft.(6.48 sq.m. ) with a two-wheeler parking. Category 2•:140 no. of apartments of 361.89 sq.ft .(33.62 sq.m. ) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 69.84 sq.ft. (6.48 sq.m. ) with a two-wheeler parking. Category 3•: 72 no. of apartments of 366.25 sq.ft .(34.02 sq.m. )carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 69.84 sq.ft. (6.48 sq.m. )with a two-wheeler parking. Category 4•: 22 no. of apartments of 368.34sq.ft.(34.22 sq.m.)carpet area and balcony(les) with an aggregated area of 69.84sq.ft.(6.48sq.m.)with a two-wheeler parking Category 5: 182 no. of apartments of 605.1sq.ft.(56.21 sq.m.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 94.94soft. (8.82 sq.m.) with a two-wheeler parking. Category 6: 112 no. of apartments of 604.83sq.ft.(56.19 sq.m.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 95.1sq.ft.(8.83 sq.m) with a two-wheeler parking. Category 7•: 94 no. of apartments of 613.31soft. (56.98 sq.m.) carpet area and balcony(ies)wilh an aggregated area of 95.1sq.ft.(8.83 sq.m.)with a two-wheeler parking. Category 8*: 52 no. of apartments of 605.10sq.ft.(56.21 sq.m .) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 81.95sq.ft.(7.61 sq.m.) with a two-wheeler parking. Category r: 28 no. of apartments of 644.55sq.ft.(59.88 sq.m.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 87.74sq.ft.(8.15 sq.m.) with atwo-wheeler parking. (Categories as per approved building plan).
- Allotment Rate of Apartment (all inclusive) plus Taxes and other charges as applicable: Category 1: Rs.1459641/- per apartment. Category 2: Rs.1482461/- per apartment. Category 3: Rs.1499899/- per apartment. Category 4: Rs.1508295/- per apartment. Category 5: Rs.2467862/- per apartment. Category 6: Rs.2466867/- per apartment. Category 7: Rs.2500795/- per apartment. Category 8: Rs.2461366/- per apartment. Category 9: Rs.2622062/-per apartment. The above rate is an all-inclusive cost of apartment as per rates prescribed under the policy notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013.
- Payment Terms: i) With application: Booking amount, i.e., 5% of cost of flat. Category 1: Rs. 72982/-, Category 2: Rs. 7412W-, Category 3: Rs. 74995/-, Category 4: Rs. 75415/-, Category 5: Rs. 123393/-, Category 6: Rs. 123343/-, Category 7: Rs. 125040/-, Category 8: Rs. 123068/-, Category 9: Rs. 131103/-, 11). On allotment: Additional 20% of cost of flat: Category 1: Rs. 291928/-, Category 2: Rs. 296492/-, Category 3: Rs. 299980/-, Category 4: Rs. 301659/- Category 5: Rs. 493572/-, Category 6: Rs. 493373/-, Category 7: Rs. 500159/, Category 8: Rs. 492273/-, Category 9: Rs. 524412/-, ill). Balance 75% aline amount in six equal monthly installments over three year period. No interest shall fall due before the due date of payment. Any default in payment shall invite interest atthe rate of 15% per annum on delayed period.
- Broad Specifications of the Apartment: Flooring: Living room/Bedrooms/Kitchen/Toilets/Balcony: Tiles, Doors : Painted Hardwood/UPVC Frame Door, Windows : Powder Coated/Anodized Aluminum/ UPVC frame windows, Walls Finish- Living roonVBedrooms/Balcony/Common Area: Oil Bound Distemper, Kitchen: Slab: Marble, Sink: Single Bowl Stainless Steel ,Finishes: Tiles up to 2 feet high above marble counter & Oil bound Distemper in rest of the areas. Toilets: Wall Finish: Up to 5 feet tiles & Oil Bound Distemper in other areas, Ceiling: Oil Bound Distemper, Chinaware & C.P. Fittings: Modern & Elegant, Electrical Fittings: Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits, Security: Gated complex.
- Applications Timelines: () Application Forms can be procured from: M/s Sunrays Heights Private Limited. (A Group Company of Bedarwal Consortium). Address (1) SCO-41, District Center, Sector-56, Gurgaon (2)211, Ansal Bhawan, 16, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, by paying an application fee of Rs 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only). Starting from 21st March, 2015. (ii) Last Date of submission of Application 20th April, 2015. •Categories as per approved building plan/ separate forms available.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licensed colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any otherflat underthis policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retain only one flat.
Allotment Criteria :
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of colonizer concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicant about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013